HPL-200:Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor for Arm or Wrist
FDA 510(K), CE
- Method of measurement: Oscillometric.
- Measures systolic / diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate from the Arm or Wrist.
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation.
- Fuzzy logic (Automatic re-inflation pump system).
- 60 Memories: Saves up to 60 measurement values with date/time for easy recording and reviewing.
- Large Digital Display: Easy to read blood pressure and pulse rates
- Recall Function: Built-in memory function recalls all the previous measurement values.
- Scan Function: Continuing displays all the measurement values for doctor to scan quickly.
- Testing memory can be transferred to PC or PDA by infrared rays or cable for further processing and analysis (optional).
- High accuracy, Blood Pressure: ±3mmHg, Pulse: ±5%
- Portable and travels almost anywhere.
- Easy and simple operation.
- Delete all measurement values.
- Low Battery and Error indicators.
- Pressure measurement is suitable for mmHg or kPa (optional).
- Easy to change the batteries.
- Auto power-off.(3 minutes)
- Powered by four AAA (1.5V) batteries.
- Dimension: 120 (L) x 70 (W) x 23.5 (H) mm
- Quality Approvals: FDA 510(K), CE